A blog by Luke Akehurst about politics, elections, and the Labour Party - With subtitles for the Hard of Left. Just for the record: all the views expressed here are entirely personal and do not necessarily represent the positions of any organisations I am a member of.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Labour's New General Secretary

I've used my Progress column this week to say a bit about the NEC decision I was part of yesterday to appoint Iain McNicol as Labour's new General Secretary:
http://www.progressonline.org.uk/columns/column.asp?c=723

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"An interesting and surprising vote for Iain was from Luke Akehurst – which he has confirmed to me." --- Jon Lansman quoted on another website.

11:33 am, July 22, 2011

 
Blogger Luke Akehurst said...

Why would it be surprising for me to vote for Iain?

It would have been a lot more surprising if I hadn't.

12:55 pm, July 22, 2011

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount