A blog by Luke Akehurst about politics, elections, and the Labour Party - With subtitles for the Hard of Left. Just for the record: all the views expressed here are entirely personal and do not necessarily represent the positions of any organisations I am a member of.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Liverpool gains

Latest from the count in Liverpool:

Labour made 3 gains so far from Lib Dem, held 2 more that were under threat - Lib Dems lost another to Greens - Awaiting 3 more that are on knife edge - Just need one of those to make it NOC

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

classic - tell the BBC - they were just doing a straight to camera with their man in Liverpool who basically said there were no signs that Labour were doing well. Journalists are such idiots.

12:07 am, May 02, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Ive Always been A Labour Supporter, Not anymore, There only Out To Line There Own Pockets Now And Stuff The People, And Rape the poor.
They Love America Like they Love There Wifes, They Love Other Countrys Like They Love There Children, What About The People Of Britain.
And Gordon Brown, What A Joke.

I Lived In London For 20 Years, Ive Now Moved Back To Liverpool.

I Never thought I`d Say This, But My Votes Are Now For The Consertative.

I`m So Strongly Against Labour Now And I Feel ashamed That I`ve turned.

1:03 am, May 02, 2008

 
Blogger Dave Brinson said...

Anyone See The Irony About Mark R Leaving The "CAPITAL" City ?

1:54 am, May 02, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount