A blog by Luke Akehurst about politics, elections, and the Labour Party - With subtitles for the Hard of Left. Just for the record: all the views expressed here are entirely personal and do not necessarily represent the positions of any organisations I am a member of.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A solemn moment

And so I'm sat watching Tony Blair leave for his last PMQs on News 24, the solemnity of this profound moment is only broken by being on annual leave at home and my 20 month old son accompanying the high political drama with both a running commentary and discordant noises from his ZippyMat electronic keyboard (£4.99 from the bargain bookshop, more features than Kraftwerk had available in the '80s, guaranteed parental exasperation).

2 Comments:

Blogger Quink said...

Wicked! Which bargain bookshop?

Quentin Davies used to be my MP. Sent me a very unpleasant 18th birthday card with, if I remember rightly, a picture of himself on the front.

11:05 pm, June 27, 2007

 
Blogger Luke Akehurst said...

The Works. They often have cheap musical instruments and art stuff for kids.

11:24 am, June 28, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount