A blog by Luke Akehurst about politics, elections, and the Labour Party - With subtitles for the Hard of Left. Just for the record: all the views expressed here are entirely personal and do not necessarily represent the positions of any organisations I am a member of.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rumours of my defeat have been greatly exaggerated

I've received a slightly oddly worded spam email from the Benn campaign.

Sent to councillors - and about local government - it tells me:

"You have represented one of the many council seats we lost."

This was news to me as I wasn't up for election this year and didn't lose my seat when I was in 2006 (in fact we haven't lost my seat in an election since 1968).

And if I had lost my seat, what would be the point in sending an email to my council email address?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob Piper said...

uld I refer you to the answer Benn's campaign gave to my near identical post on Saturday: http://tinyurl.com/ytnj7j

3:44 pm, May 29, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount