A blog by Luke Akehurst about politics, elections, and the Labour Party - With subtitles for the Hard of Left. Just for the record: all the views expressed here are entirely personal and do not necessarily represent the positions of any organisations I am a member of.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Feed, whatever that is

After 3/4 of a year of blogging one of my readers has told me I need something called an RSS feed ... I think I had one anyway ... but now it is easy to find via the little bit of hypertext at the bottom of my sidebar saying "subscribe to Luke's blog".

So if you understand what that means better than I do, you can now subscribe ...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've always had the right feeds set up. Any aggregator (FeedBurner, Bloglines, B4L), or indeed Firefox, should be smart enough to find them automatically, so you really shouldn't have had to make any changes.

6:46 pm, January 17, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As B4L said, you've always had it. However, you should really put it through FeedBurner - then you can report on your monthly stats ;)

Give me a shout if you need to know more.

10:09 pm, January 17, 2007

 
Blogger Luke Akehurst said...

The link is to FeedBurner.

11:24 pm, January 17, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount