A blog by Luke Akehurst about politics, elections, and the Labour Party - With subtitles for the Hard of Left. Just for the record: all the views expressed here are entirely personal and do not necessarily represent the positions of any organisations I am a member of.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Akehurst on tour

The lucky GC delegates of Harrow West CLP will be seeing me in action tonight debating the case for Trident replacement versus Walter Wolfgang, Vice-Chair of CND and Labour NEC Member.

Should be an interesting debate - results tomorrow....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like it could be an interesting one!

7:02 pm, January 17, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you tour CLPs speaking about Trident? I was thinking of organising a debate about this but was struggling to find anyone who was willing to speak in favour!

7:34 pm, January 17, 2007

 
Blogger Luke Akehurst said...

I'm not intending to do all 600+ CLPs (having my council and childcare duties to attend to) but drop me a line at luke.akehurst@hackney.gov.uk and I will try to find you a speaker.

12:08 am, January 18, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount