A blog by Luke Akehurst about politics, elections, and the Labour Party - With subtitles for the Hard of Left. Just for the record: all the views expressed here are entirely personal and do not necessarily represent the positions of any organisations I am a member of.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Glasnost

To celebrate passing 30,000 hits I have finally put some info in my blogger profile - I think probably getting on for 1/3 of readers know me anyway but that the rest of you might need a bit of context to explain who I am.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm one of the two thirds who don't know you, Luke.

Having read your profile, I kind of like it that way.

For ever.

7:08 pm, December 22, 2006

 
Blogger Owen said...

Didn't glasnost contribute to the destruction of the Soviet Union?

Let's hope the effect is similar here...

12:20 pm, December 23, 2006

 
Blogger Luke Akehurst said...

Brynley is it the liking for Motown that offends you or the Guardian reading?

9:07 pm, December 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount