A blog by Luke Akehurst about politics, elections, and the Labour Party - With subtitles for the Hard of Left. Just for the record: all the views expressed here are entirely personal and do not necessarily represent the positions of any organisations I am a member of.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

League tabling

Tory blogging guru Iain Dale has now published his league table of Labour (actually Labour/other left) bloggers - http://www.iaindale.com/files/upld-article70pdf?.pdf

He ranks me at #35 which I'm chuffed about considering I only started doing this at the end of May, and, having seen his criteria here: my hunch is I scored nil on two of the ten areas (design and independence of thought).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"independence of thought)"

in recent times you've openly disagreed with some ministers' ideas (the "Minister for Daft Ideas" award) at a higher rate than your MP..so I think you can score higher than 0 in that field!

12:04 pm, September 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount