A blog by Luke Akehurst about politics, elections, and the Labour Party - With subtitles for the Hard of Left. Just for the record: all the views expressed here are entirely personal and do not necessarily represent the positions of any organisations I am a member of.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Changing Shift

I'm off for another week of holiday and no internet access - this time the other set of Jed's grandparents in Oxford. Normal service will resume on 4 September.

In the mean time by happy coincidence Tony is back from Barbados so I'll hand over running the line for the Labour right to him, and I'm sure my stalker/spoof site will say everything I would have wanted to far more eloquently than I ever could in my absence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counters
OfficeDepot Discount